That is one precious baby girl! And I'd like to say thank you for introducing me to a new favorite thing--HH Designs :) I'm always a sucker for beautiful stationery, monogramming or anything like that.
Those first smiles are so precious. So glad you have been able to catch some in pictures! They are sometimes hard to do so at that age! :) She sure is precious! As if you hadn't ever heard that before, huh? :)
You have such cute things for Emma Grace too! I buy a lot of stuff at Gap and Target and occasionally little local boutiques, I think that last little dress in her pictures is from a local place. Isn't dressing our babies the most fun? I LOVE it!
9 comments:
That is one precious baby girl! And I'd like to say thank you for introducing me to a new favorite thing--HH Designs :) I'm always a sucker for beautiful stationery, monogramming or anything like that.
So sweet...I also LOVE her shirt! Adorable.
Those first smiles are so precious. So glad you have been able to catch some in pictures! They are sometimes hard to do so at that age! :) She sure is precious! As if you hadn't ever heard that before, huh? :)
She IS so cute!
I LOVE it!!!
adorable...can't believe how big she is getting!!!
You have such cute things for Emma Grace too! I buy a lot of stuff at Gap and Target and occasionally little local boutiques, I think that last little dress in her pictures is from a local place. Isn't dressing our babies the most fun? I LOVE it!
um...i think you're WAY CUTE!!
and i love the shirt! i want one :)
your little munchkin will be a chatter box before you know it!!
Love her cute little "e" shirt!
Post a Comment