She is our favorite SNOWflake too! How cute! You did a great job on her costume!!! Wish I could snuggle that little snowflake today! Give her a hug and kiss from Bud and Honey
Too cute! It took me a minute to get the SNOWflake part. :) Saw it mentioned on your mom's blog first, and then it finally registered once I saw the SNOWflake again on your blog. :) She is so precious. Keep up the great work!
10 comments:
She is our favorite SNOWflake too! How cute! You did a great job on her costume!!! Wish I could snuggle that little snowflake today! Give her a hug and kiss from Bud and Honey
she is PERFECT, and that costume is just PERFECT for her!
What a precious SNOWflake!! So cute :)
Great job on the costume, Ashie!! She is such a little doll! I can't wait to hold her in just a few weeks!!! love you 3!
em
She's so cute! I love it!
Too cute! It took me a minute to get the SNOWflake part. :) Saw it mentioned on your mom's blog first, and then it finally registered once I saw the SNOWflake again on your blog. :) She is so precious. Keep up the great work!
Great idea on the costume!
She is just too sweet!
That is the cutest little snowflake I have EVER seen! She is absolutely beautiful and as always your creativity shines through!
She is so sweet. I can tell how much fun she already is. We can't wait to see her soon. It was great seeing you at bunko. You look fantstic!
Post a Comment