I have to admit, I am a LITTLE sad that Jolee Kate isn't coming until late November, b/c I feel like I'm missing all the fun fall pictures as a newborn! BUMMER! Ha! Anyhow, your little girl is just adorable. Too cute!
Oh. my. glory. Ashley! She is beyond adorable :) You are such a precious Mama too!! Emma Grace is one immensely blessed little baby to be raised and loved by such a precious precious woman. I am LOVING watching how the Lord is creaing such a precious relationship between the two of you through this blog! Be blessed precious friend!
Oh what a cute little punkin! We loved having you 3 in town! Time just flies! It was fun to take the four grands to the pumpkin patch! Such sweet pictures!!! Give that sweet girl a kiss from Honey!
7 comments:
she's super sweet...and the cutest little pumpkin!!!
adorable!
So sweet. Her outfit is adorable. We still need to go to a pumpkin patch and take pictures. Fun!
P R E C I O U S !
I have to admit, I am a LITTLE sad that Jolee Kate isn't coming until late November, b/c I feel like I'm missing all the fun fall pictures as a newborn! BUMMER! Ha! Anyhow, your little girl is just adorable. Too cute!
Oh. my. glory. Ashley! She is beyond adorable :) You are such a precious Mama too!! Emma Grace is one immensely blessed little baby to be raised and loved by such a precious precious woman. I am LOVING watching how the Lord is creaing such a precious relationship between the two of you through this blog! Be blessed precious friend!
Oh what a cute little punkin! We loved having you 3 in town! Time just flies! It was fun to take the four grands to the pumpkin patch! Such sweet pictures!!! Give that sweet girl a kiss from Honey!
I love this photo!!
Post a Comment