Friday, October 16, 2009

Favorite THING Friday


Yes, this is my favorite thing by far these days!! And also the reason I haven't posted favorite things in a while! :)
Hopefully we are on our getting used to our new normal!

Thanks for all the comments & suggestions on my last post--it has been SO VERY helpful & encouraging!!!!
We are still working on figuring out what works/doesn't work. We have been keeping her inclined & propped up pretty much at all times & have been for a while & that does seem to help a little, any time she is laid down flat she spits a lot...so we avoid that as much as we can! Also, I am trying to be really aware of what I am eating to see if that effects her, and unless it is the diary I don't feel like it's a food thing. I am quickly realizing how diary is in EVERYTHING!! I also never realized how much I like cheese until now. Ha!
Hopefully we are making progress. I am extremely thankful for a husband who is a huge help & makes me take frequent naps.

{And I really do promise more pictures soon!}

2 comments:

Mary Kay said...

If Emma could talk she would say you and David are her favorite things! Perfect picture since taking baths truly is one of her "most" favorite things right now...besides eating! And as with the other grandkids, I have found bath time is one of Honey's favorite's too! It has been fun to get to bathe each one of the grands in the kitchen sink! Love it!!

JENNY said...

She looks so old and cute in this picture!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers