Thursday, September 10, 2009

Welcome Emma Grace!

At 7:15pm today Emma Grace Snow made her appearance.  She weighed 6 lbs, 13 oz and is 20 in long.  We are so thrilled to have both a healthy baby and a healthy momma.  And I even managed to keep from passing out during delivery even though I saw some things I didn't intend on seeing.

I'm not as good as Ashley at posting things and making them look pretty, so I'll just put some pictures up for now and let her design some cool stuff later.

Thank everyone so much for your prayers, God is great!

 
  
 

27 comments:

Cassie said...

CONGRATS!!! She looks beautiful! I hope you get some good rest tonight...and enjoy all the firsts to come:)

annalee said...

BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL! i know you all must be giddy beyond belief and exhausted at the same time:) i hope tonight is restful for you all!

Unknown said...

SWEET BEAUTIFUL BABY AND MOMMA!

laura said...

Congratulations! I hope you are feeling well. Can't wait to see more pictures.

Grammy Sherri said...

Yaaaaay Emma is here! Welcome sweet baby girl to a wonderful home and family! David has kept us in suspense as to what color is her hair?! Hope you have a precious day.
Love, Sherri

M'chelle said...

Congratulations! She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Leah J. said...

Congrats!!! Emma is BEAUTIFUL! Enjoy every moment of just staring at that lovely face! Precious!

Chelsie Sargent said...

YEAH!! She is beautiful- can't wait to meet her...

Beth said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! So happy that Emma and Jude will get to grow up together! Love you guys!
Beth F.

Alyssa said...

Congrats! What a beautiful little girl you have. Glad you are both doing well.

Kim said...

PRECIOUS!!! I am so excited for you! She is absolutely perfect, and beautiful, just like her momma! Hope you are doing well. Congrats to you both; life is gonna get GOOD now! The best days are now ahead, how wonderful and what a blessing!!

Kara said...

she looks as cute as can be! congrats on a healthy delivery. can't wait to see more pictures!

erin f. said...

Congratulations! Thank God for healthly baby and healthy momma. Enjoy her, soak her up, what a precious little one!

JENNY said...

She is GORGEOUS!!! I love her so much and cannot wait to meet her. Wish I was there. Give her a kiss from us. Jude told me to write, "Emma, you are beautiful. I am so excited about playing with you. We are going to be best buddies!."

Shanna said...

Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you guys... she's such a cute baby girl!!!

Lauren said...

She's gorgeous, David and Ashley!! Can't wait to see even more pictures. Love you guys :)

Courtney said...

Congratulations!!! She is just beautiful! Hope you get some rest before heading home.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your healthy baby girl! Hope you are having so much fun checking out every little detail of her tiny self!

Michelle said...

so happy for you guys! she is beautiful. enjoy these first days as a family of three!

Shelli said...

David and Ashley,

Emma is just perfect. She is so beautiful, & we are just so thankful for God's blessing of a perfect precious, healthy baby girl and momma! Love to all and can't wait for more pictures!! Can't even tell you how happy we are for y'all!!!

Ryan & Mary Beth Davis said...

Emma is absolutely perfect! What a beautiful little girl. :-)

Sarah said...

She's a beauty! Congratulations!!!

Kathi P said...

she is adorable! i can't wait to hold her! i am SO excited for you!!!

you can start teaching her my name now if you want. you don't have to wait until i've met her.

Lyndi said...

Yeah Ashley! Congrats!

karen said...

what a doll! so happy for y'all! emma grace is one blessed little girl!

emily said...

CONGRATS!!! This is surely the sweetest little lady I have ever seen! So THANKFUL all went well & pray things continue to be so smooth for you 3!! Much much love!!!!!!

Jessica said...

She is adorable! Congratulations!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers