It's the new mommy here!
What an incredible few days we have had! I don't even have the words to explain how much we already love our sweet little girl! She is so sweet & perfect in every way & we are loving being a family of three! We have had a great experience as new parents so far & I feel so blessed that I have been able to enjoy every second & soak up the past few days like I have.
Just wanted to let you know that we were able to come home yesterday afternoon & are feeling pretty settled in. It is so nice to be home & feel like we can relax a little more. Since we've been home I feel like Emma is even more relaxed & eating like a champ. She really is such a good & laid back baby. We are just praying that she stays that way! :)
I am going to make this post short. It's almost time for Emma to eat, but I promise to give a better update soon!
Until then...here's a picture or two of the sweet baby girl!
{I still have to pinch myself that she is actually here!!!}
I LOVE this little hat...it is so cute on her.
Our new family of three!
{And Emma Grace & I in our matching PJ's}
All dressed & ready to go home.
Our sweet little girl.
I am going to make this post short. It's almost time for Emma to eat, but I promise to give a better update soon!
Until then...here's a picture or two of the sweet baby girl!
{I still have to pinch myself that she is actually here!!!}
I LOVE this little hat...it is so cute on her.
Our new family of three!
{And Emma Grace & I in our matching PJ's}
All dressed & ready to go home.
Our sweet little girl.


17 comments:
Emma is just beautiful, and I loved that precious hat! Get lots of rest and kiss on that baby!
she is beautiful! Congrats!
She's gorgeous! Hope you all enjoy some good time at home being with Emma Grace :)
She is beautiful! I love the flower hat...
Ashley, she is really, really, REALLY so beautiful! I'm so glad the transition home has been smooth!! Thinking and praying for you!
She is just so gorgeous. So glad you guys are home. CANNOT wait to meet miss Emma. Love you guys!
Congrats! I've been out of town and am just catching up on your sweet little girl. She's precious. I can't wait to see more pictures. So many blessings! Love you.
Oh, Ashley! Emma is beautiful! Enjoy being a family of THREE!!! Soak up every sweet second!
She is so pretty..and I love that little hat!
Congrats! She's adorable. Glad y'all are all settled in at home.
she is an angel! i am so happy for you guys! i love that you are getting to do what you were made for...be a mom!
She is just BEAUTIFUL! Love the smiles on your faces...bet you can't get them to come off anytime soon! Congrats to you both, little momma! Enjoy every second of it...even those 3am feedings...they go by SO quick. Hugs and kisses from the Watson boys to Miss Emma. :) PRECIOUS blessing!
welcome home! that hat, those cheeks, the smiles of parents, love it all!
soooo sweeeet!! the hat is adorable and she is a beautiful little thing! im so happy for you guys :)
Oh Ash, she is so precious! How sweet is your little family! I am so excited for you guys and impressed that you have already blogged! You are going to be a natural, calm, and nurturing mom! Praying for you!
I love her cute little hat and her cute little head band! You look great!
Ashley, I am so happy for y'all...what a little doll! It seems like last semester when you were teaching with me at Taylor! You will be an amazing mother; what a blessed family. And, as an added note, what a perfect birthday for a kindergartner--she'll be the oldest in her class! ha!
Post a Comment