Thursday, September 17, 2009

One week old!

How can it be?? I cannot believe that my sweet baby is already a week old! Time is already flying by & I am trying my best to soak up every second!
Emma is still doing GREAT! I am constantly amazed at what a sweet & precious baby she is. She is still eating like a champ & sleeping great as well. She is actually letting her mommy get some rest. Keep it up, baby girl!
Here are just a few pictures from the past few days.
{the cameras have been flashing like crazy this week...i'm sure there are many more to come!}


This is one of my favorites! Mom & I got Emma all dressed up today & have a mini photo shoot. 


Here's a little smile I caught!
{When she smiles she has a precious little dimple that appears! SO sweet!}


Getting some snuggles from my little girl.


Look at those tiny feet. How can you not LOVE them? She has her sweet little legs crossed at the ankle the majority of the time. It is too precious!
{We had to buy some preemie socks today, because nothing else will stay on! And believe me, she has a drawer FULL of socks, but they all just slide right off. Her little feet are so long & skinny & kissable!}


Hanging out in her boppy. This hat is still my favorite. I love how it fits her head & the flower is just irresistible.


Enjoying a few daddy snuggles! She already has her sweet dad turned to mush. I LOVE watching them together.





7 comments:

erin f. said...

Ohhh, Ashley - she is DARLING! So cute. Glad she is doing so good.

Kim W. said...

Such sweet pictures! I love the one of her feet! She sure is precious. BTW, tonight, I had the priviledge of going to the fair with your Abilene family, and I overheard your dad being asked "What are you going to do with a baby girl now?" and he grinned and said so simply, "Love her." It was so sweet. So happy for yall. What a blessing to have such a precious little girl and a wonderful family to love and embrace her.

JENNY said...

I love her so much! She is just so adorable!!

karen said...

it is amazing how much she has changed in one week! so glad i got to meet her as a newborn! the pictures are adorable!!

Lauren said...

Emma is absolutely precious, Ashley!! I mean really, she is just adorable. I knew you'd be a precious little mama but I think you even surpassed my expectations. You and Emma are precious together. I also love the picture of David holding her and smiling, so sweet. Keep soaking it all in.

The Brays said...

She is adorable. Yes, enjoy every moment. The first month flies by and then the newborn part is over. You all look just great! Congrats!

emily said...

I CAN'T HANDLE IT!!!! I really really can't. PLEASE take a road trip to CO-- we could all not sleep together!! I'm glad your days are still amazing & that your nights are getting better-- much love to you 3!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers