First of all, THANK YOU for all the wonderful suggestions on things to take to the hospital!
Well, my pregnancy brain is getting the best of me today! I had thought of 2 or 3 great favorites to post & have been trying to remember them ALL DAY! No luck. It is the seriously weirdest thing!
Earlier in the week I had thought of 4 things I needed to grab at the store & said them to myself over & over probably ten times so I "wouldn't forget." Well, guess who couldn't remember that fourth things when they made my list a little while later...and didn't figure it out till late that night when I wanted some ICE! Oh, that's it...ice!
It's just the beginning, isn't it?? :)
I had my 36 week appointment yesterday. Wow-I really cannot believe it is getting so close! Everything is still looking good & I am measuring right on track-we are still so thankful for such an easy & problem-free pregnancy. My doctor calls me her "perfect pregnancy patient."
We have a sono next week {CAN'T WAIT!} and my doctor will start checking for any progress then. I am so excited to get a glimpse of little Emma one more time before she is in our arms, it has been since I was about 19 weeks since we last saw her, so I know things will be looking very different now! My dr. said depending on what we see she can start "stiring things up" the week after that! It makes it all seem so real when I think about having a baby here in LESS than a month!
We can't wait to have you here Emma Grace!!
I am going to start my post for next weeks Favorite Things RIGHT NOW so I can add things in as I think of them! We will see if that works! ;)
Have a great weekend everyone!
Well, my pregnancy brain is getting the best of me today! I had thought of 2 or 3 great favorites to post & have been trying to remember them ALL DAY! No luck. It is the seriously weirdest thing!
Earlier in the week I had thought of 4 things I needed to grab at the store & said them to myself over & over probably ten times so I "wouldn't forget." Well, guess who couldn't remember that fourth things when they made my list a little while later...and didn't figure it out till late that night when I wanted some ICE! Oh, that's it...ice!
It's just the beginning, isn't it?? :)
I had my 36 week appointment yesterday. Wow-I really cannot believe it is getting so close! Everything is still looking good & I am measuring right on track-we are still so thankful for such an easy & problem-free pregnancy. My doctor calls me her "perfect pregnancy patient."
We have a sono next week {CAN'T WAIT!} and my doctor will start checking for any progress then. I am so excited to get a glimpse of little Emma one more time before she is in our arms, it has been since I was about 19 weeks since we last saw her, so I know things will be looking very different now! My dr. said depending on what we see she can start "stiring things up" the week after that! It makes it all seem so real when I think about having a baby here in LESS than a month!
We can't wait to have you here Emma Grace!!
I am going to start my post for next weeks Favorite Things RIGHT NOW so I can add things in as I think of them! We will see if that works! ;)
Have a great weekend everyone!


2 comments:
haha! I now have "mother brain" and it is much worse for me. ha. I do not like forgetting things. Glad to know you are already preparing for next week.
Do you think the reason I have been so forgetful is because you are pregnant...you know we have laughed about sharing a brain at times...maybe that is why I am scattered right now...because you are pregnant! Ha. I don't think I can blame you for this one! But getting older is not it either!!!! :) Love you sweetie.
Post a Comment