Thursday, August 27, 2009

Our little cuttie...

Look at this sweet face, how can you not just love her to pieces already??


I CAN NOT wait to kiss on those sweet chubby cheeks!
We had a great appointment today! We got lots of precious pictures of our little cuttie. This one however, is the best! She had her hand in front of her face most of the time, but right at the end she moved it so we could get this cute little picture! We were also able to see that she is in fact, a GIRL! :) I was excited to see that because I have moments of worrying that she would come out & not be a girl. Not that I wouldn't LOVE a boy just as much, but we sure do have lots of pink & girly things! 
Most importantly she is looking great & healthy & perfect. She is in the correct position & measuring right where she should be. She was measuring around 6lb 6oz. right now.
 
And some more exciting news....
I am already dilated to between a 1 & 2 & 80% effaced!
I was really surprised, but very excited to know that I am already making progress. That is what I have really been praying for--that I would progress & be able to go into labor on my own...so far so good! Now my prayer will be that I can continue to make the progress I need to. But I was thrilled that I am already headed in that direction!

8 comments:

JENNY said...

She is ADORABLE!!!! Can't wait to hold and kiss her. What a sweetie. And, that is SO exciting that you are already progressing. I can't believe she will be here so soon. Yay!!

Mary Kay said...

Oh we can hardly wait to kiss on those sweet little...chubby cheeks too! What a cutie! We are so excited and can hardly wait to welcome our fourth grandchild into our family! Enjoy these last days...it is such a sweet time for the two of you!!! Honey and Bud

Anonymous said...

Ashley-thanks so much for the comment on our blog! I keep up with yours too, through Erin's blog updater thing! I love the 3D sonogram picture of your precious baby girl--I can't believe you will have her in your arms so soon!! yay for starting to progress into labor on your own--that is so exciting!

Kim W. said...

It's fixing to be here!! Yay! Life is gonna get good! So excited for yall! :)

Chelsie Sargent said...

Great picture! She is going to be beautiful, just like her Momma- can't wait to meet her!!

karen said...

ashley, this is one of the most precious and dear sights i have witnessed in a long time. she looks so sweet. if i can hardly wait to lay my eyes on her, i can only imagine how much your heart is overflowing with such great love to have her in your arms. thank you so much for sharing this true miracle. it is amazing that we can get a sneak preview! blessings to you and david as you await the special day of emma's BIRTHday!

erin f. said...

That is awesome news! I really hope you go into labor on your own too, the experience was so amazing. We had the whole late night rush to the hospital thing that everyone imagines when they think of labor...it was a rush!

The Brays said...

You are so precious! Ya'll are going to be such great parents! I can remember the unknown....she will truely be a miracle and so so perfect.:)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers