That's right, today is going to be a ONE-thing day. It never hurts to mix it up a bit!
1.
Modern Masters Metallic Paint
You can check out all the colors here.
I used Statuary Bronze.
I got the cute thing at Hobby Lobby on the clearence isle. It was normally $40 {yikes} and I got it for $4.00!! Can you believe that? I loved the shape, but the color just wasn't quite right for my house.
All it needed was a little metallic magic & here you go...
...the perfect piece for my mantel to add a little height!


2 comments:
Very cool. I saw a post on Linde's blog a while back about using metal colored paint and I've been dying to try some ever since...I just might have to start with this one! What else have you used it on? I'd love to see more ideas:)
I love that paint too...so much that I say let's get together and do a project! :) This one turned out great! Yeah! Looking forward to seeing you and that sweet little belly next weekend!
Post a Comment