Wow! I really can't believe I only have TEN weeks left! That brings lots of emotions...
I can HARDLY wait to meet our sweet baby girl,
I am still loving being pregnant, so in a way I'm a little sad that it is coming to an end,
I am a little overwhelmed with the list of things that need to be accomplished before her arrival,
and starting to get a little apprehensive about the labor & delivery & all the unknowns there.
But most of all, I am just so excited to finally get to meet little miss Emma Grace!
Here is a little pic of me this morning.
Emma is the size of a head of lettuce this week. I don't really know how they figure out what foods to compare them to, but she is about 17 inches long & 3 pounds. And let me tell ya, she is making her presence known! I feel kicks, jumps, stretches & flips all day long. I love it! :)
And...did you notice my new do?? I got several inches chopped of my hair yesterday. It feels so light & cool, which I am loving. I don't remember the last time my hair was this short, sometime in college! Wow!{I am sure it is not looking it's best in this picture, I didn't do much styling, just a wash & dry. :)}
Alright, that's all for now. Favorite Things Friday is coming tomorrow...yes, it's true...I will be posting TWO days in a row!


10 comments:
I love your hair!! And yes, I'll be making my way to your house soon to see this little girl's precious room :) (when it's finished.. of course.) See you tomorrow!
Enjoy these last few weeks...reading your post made me miss being pregnant for the first time since having our little guy!! I hope you continue to feel good as you get closer and pray that you have a safe and easy delivery (mine was 24 hours...yikes...lol but so worth it!!) Congrats again and can't wait to see your little blessing soon!!
emma's room looks great and so do you! you still have some time left to enjoy being pregnant, but the last 2 weeks or so you'll be so ready to not be! God really knows what he's doing with this whole thing, doesn't He?!
loving your favorite fridays, too!
I did notice the new haircut and I LOVE it!! It looks so cute. The room looks so precious so far. Can't wait to see more pictures. Only 10 more weeks!!!
You and Emma look precious! I LOVE her nursery.
you are looking so cute! I am glad to hear you are loving being pregnant, it really is a pretty remarkable thing huh? Your baby room looks cute too, I can't wait to see the whole thing!
You are such a beautiful pregnant mama!! I LOVE Emma's room!
You are so cute my friend and I love the nursery!
I love that little belly! It was so fun working along beside you, watching you prepare for your sweet daughter's arrival. I loved every second. I can't wait to see your hair in person, but I love it already!!! A new do for a fixing to be new mom!!! Love you. Mom
Post a Comment