Sunday, May 17, 2009

Belly Shots

I am behind again...how does that keep happening? :)
So here are the last 5 weeks & my growing belly.


Emma is moving around more & more, or at least I am feeling her more. David even felt her moving for the first time tonight! I love feeling these little kicks. We already love this little girl so much.

We had very busy & very productive weekend. My sweet parents came to town to help us with some home projects. My Mission Organization post coming soon.


6 comments:

annalee said...

emma is on the grow! love those belly shots.

JENNY said...

I love your belly! You look adorable. Can't wait for the next post.

Chelsie Sargent said...

You are soooo cute my friend- can't wait to see you and your cute belly next month!

linde said...

hey ashley,

you are looking pretty cute:) so fun that you will have a sweet baby in your arms before too long. fun, fun!!

Wendi said...

SO cute!!

Kate said...

What a cute way to document your growing belly. You are looking great and growing steadily. Congratulations!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers