Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Thank you all for your sweet comments!

Yes, we are THRILLED to be having a
girl!
It still does not seem real! All baby things have seemed to revolve around boys in my world. We are so excited & can't wait to me little miss.........

Emma Grace!

That's right...we have chosen a name & love it more each time we say it! There is really no deep meaning behind either of the names...we both just loved them! Simple as that.

This past weekend we were in Abilene for a family reunion & had a chance to go look at
girly things for a little while on Saturday. Here is one thing I got that I was able to get a good picture of. I love it! :)
And here are the proud parents-to-be with our first official little girl baby gift! Sorry about the bad coloring!


Tomorrow I will be at the 1/2 point....20 weeks, I can't believe it!! I really have been so blessed through my pregnancy so far. I have felt great & have enjoyed it so much! Most of all we are so thankful that everything is looking good & healthy with our little darling. God is good!

What's up my my font sizes?? Blogger is so weird sometimes!


7 comments:

Cassie said...

LOVE the name! That was going to be Caleb's name (Emma) if he was a girl...it's so sweet and cute. I love it.

Topher said...

I love her sweet name & I love that cute little onesie. Can't wait to meet Emma!

Sarah said...

so cute...gotta love the name (that's what we almost changed Elly's name to in the hospital when we were signing the birth certificate! ha!) That onesie is too cute! How did you find it in Abilene???

Jessica said...

Love the name you picked! How sweet. I super love the "bird" outfit you got for little Emma- it's so cute.

Mary Kay said...

It was so so so fun to get to shop with you on Saturday! I love the outfit and can hardly wait to snuggle with sweet Emma! I have a feeling that is just one of many cute outfits! :) I love the name too! It makes me smile every time I say it!!! Love you so much and it has been so fun to watch you and David! What a fun time!

Lauren said...

Emma Grace is such a lovely name!! I adore it. I have always thought that name was so classy, just like you, my precious friend :) She is one richly blessed little girl. You and your mom are going to have so much fun and I just bet, knowing you, that she will be a huge bowhead :) Blessings to you and David. Emma Grace will be in my prayers for sure!

erin f. said...

Emma is a great name! It is so fun to name your baby and call her by name and pray for her by name - I love it!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers