YAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sugar and Spice and EVERYTHING NICE!! So, very excited for you!!! The Knight family will have FUN with some PINK added to the mix! Little girls are such fun. I kept checking and checking the blog yesterday. I was so anxious to know!! Oh, Ashley imagine how all of those little boys will dote over that sweet little girl growing up! Well...hopefully dote and not beat up! ha! :) Congratulations to you and David!!! Can't wait to shop for some PINK! Love you girl!
did you happen to hear a huge sound of glee from across town?? that was me, SO excited about your news! literally, tickled PINK!! i can't quit smiling!!!! what fun you and david are going to have (not to mention honey and bud!!!)
Yeah! I'm so excited that you're having a little girl! A future Siggie... I'm feeling a little yellow and white coming on.... I can't wait to hear the name you guys pick!
A Girl...are you sure?!?!?! It was fun to look at pink stuff this weekend, even though I think we are still pinching ourselves. Can't imagine how being a grandparent can be anymore fun than it already is but I have a feeling a girl will add even more sugar to the deal! I can hardly wait to see Owen, Clay and Will with this little one. I have a feeling she will fit right in!!!
19 comments:
Congratulations Ashley!!! SHE is so lucky to have you as her Mommy! :)
So excited for you guys!
Congrats Ashley! It is sooo much fun planning for a girl!
YAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sugar and Spice and EVERYTHING NICE!! So, very excited for you!!! The Knight family will have FUN with some PINK added to the mix! Little girls are such fun. I kept checking and checking the blog yesterday. I was so anxious to know!! Oh, Ashley imagine how all of those little boys will dote over that sweet little girl growing up! Well...hopefully dote and not beat up! ha! :) Congratulations to you and David!!! Can't wait to shop for some PINK! Love you girl!
Congrats! Can't wait to meet her.
Yeah! That is so exciting. Dave will be such a sweet daddy to a little girl!
Crystal
Congrats, Ashley! Now you and Jenny can arrange the marriage of Baby Girl Snow and Jude. Perfect:)
did you happen to hear a huge sound of glee from across town?? that was me, SO excited about your news! literally, tickled PINK!! i can't quit smiling!!!!
what fun you and david are going to have (not to mention honey and bud!!!)
Yeah! I'm so excited that you're having a little girl! A future Siggie... I'm feeling a little yellow and white coming on.... I can't wait to hear the name you guys pick!
Yeah- lots of pink! I am so excited for you and David.
Oh Ashley,
I just KNEW you were going to have a girl! You are going to have SO much fun with her. Congratulations.
How FUN! You will be a precious girl mommy!!
Yea!!! You'll get to have a best friend like us and our moms :) Can't wait to meer her!
emma grace thompson has a nice ring. i'm just sayin'.
ahhhhh! squealing with delight!
Congratulations Ashley!!! Pink, ruffles, and bows are so much fun!!!
A Girl...are you sure?!?!?! It was fun to look at pink stuff this weekend, even though I think we are still pinching ourselves. Can't imagine how being a grandparent can be anymore fun than it already is but I have a feeling a girl will add even more sugar to the deal! I can hardly wait to see Owen, Clay and Will with this little one. I have a feeling she will fit right in!!!
How exciting! We actually haven't met, Ashley. But, my husband, Marty, and David were good friends and worked camp together.
Jeremy says: David, you're in trouble!
Post a Comment