I like watching sports. Well, maybe not all sports, but the entertaining ones at least! I mean, I can't say that I get a huge kick out of golf or bowling. :)
On Thursday David called & told me that he got tickets from his boss for the opening game of the season. So Wendi, Wade & I loaded up & headed to Dallas to meet David at the American Airlines Center for the big game that night.
We had a blast & enjoyed all the energy & excitement. It was a good game, even thought the Mavs lost, it was close most of the time.
On Thursday David called & told me that he got tickets from his boss for the opening game of the season. So Wendi, Wade & I loaded up & headed to Dallas to meet David at the American Airlines Center for the big game that night.
We had a blast & enjoyed all the energy & excitement. It was a good game, even thought the Mavs lost, it was close most of the time.


3 comments:
Ashley-
I loved catching up on you and Dave's life. We have got to get together soon...til then...hope everything is great!
Crystal and Shane
Thanks for inviting us!! We had a great time!!!!
How fun! I love going to Mavs games.
Post a Comment