Monday, November 3, 2008

Don't forget...


I voted last week! But if you didn't, don't forget tomorrow. It is a nice feeling to walk away knowing you did one of your duties as a good & upstanding citizen.


I'm not one to push my opinion on others. Above all, prayerfully make the decision that will be best for the wellbeing our country.

2 comments:

Mary Kay said...

Thanks for reminding everyone. Yes, I voted early and it was a good feeling to know I did what I could do to put a good man in office! I think we ALL need to be in prayer for our country! Love ya. Mom

Lauri Anne said...

I just saw that you have Polkadot Design listed under your 'good things'-- I work for them-- that makes me so excited!!

I was in club with you-- Lauri Hemphill??? remember me?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers