Another year is starting!
I am having mixed emotions this morning as I am about to head off for the first day back.
I am having mixed emotions this morning as I am about to head off for the first day back.
I am excited to see what this year holds,
I am sad that summer is over,
I am anxious to meet all those sweet little faces & see what their personalities are like,
I am amazed that I am starting my fourth year of teaching,
I am thankful that I have a great team of teachers to work with,
I am relieved that I am more confident in the grade & the material I am teaching,
I am hopeful that I will not have as many behavior issues as I have been faced with in the past years,
I am prayerful that I have a group a parents that are supportive of both me & their children.
The list could go on and on. It has been such a blessing to feel such little stress as I begin this year. Every other year I have rushed to get everything ready, my new room set up the way I wanted, and materials ready to go. This year being in the same grade at the same school in the same classroom has made a world of difference. In a way I feel like it is finally not my first year of teaching. :)
My prayer and hope for all you other teachers out there is that this year will be full of joys, blessings and victories in your classroom. That your students will feel God's love through you and that we can all make a lasting impact and impression on these children.
Have a great school year!
{I will try to post some pictures of some changes I made to my room soon!}
Have a great school year!
{I will try to post some pictures of some changes I made to my room soon!}


4 comments:
You are in our prayers too! Dad and I both are so hopeful that this year will be the best ever!!! I know that God has placed exactly the kids he feels you need and that need you! Blessings on this year Ashley. We love you so much and we are so proud of you for teaching! It is such hard job and yet one of the MOST important jobs out there!
You are in my prayers today. Love Ya!
Thanks for your email and the well-wishes for my consultation. I hope you are blessed with a wonderful year. Be blessed my sweet friend!
I hope that you had a wonderful first day back! Those kiddos are lucky to have you as their teacher!
Post a Comment