Normally weekends are a very busy time for us. The past several weeks have been no exception. I will let the pictures do most of the taking.
These are from several weekends ago. We went to spend the weekend in Abilene & took my two oldest nephews to buy a fish. They were very excited & named it Fishy-Fish. Very fitting, don't ya think?
Wendi & Wade came over. We grilled out & had some delicious margaritas! Followed by an evening of Dance Dance Revolution & Guitar Hero. They boys were really good, so we just watched them. We were awful!! We've got better non-video game dance moves though, right Wendi?
Then David's brother, Blake, graduated from Louisiana Tech University. We made the trip for the exciting occasion! Way to go Blake! We are proud of you.
This past weekend David's cousin got married in Gladewater, which is by where he grew up in White Oak. All of this is in East Texas, right outside of Longview. David was a groomsman & looked very handsome all dressed up! This is the only picture I got of us all dressed up. There is also one of David & his sweet mother!
This coming weekend David & Blake are going with several other guys from church on a fishing trip down on the coast. They are very excited!
While they are away my sweet mom is going to come hang out with me!
I am looking forward to it!
And....only SIX more days of school left!! I can hardly wait! I haven't really written much about my school year. I love my school & my team. They are all wonderful! I have a very difficult class this year though, so I am VERY ready for SUMMER!!!
Have a great week!


3 comments:
I LOVE your hair in all of those pictures! Can't wait to see you this summer!
Ya'll sound as busy as we are. This summer we will have to get together! I think the guys are having a great time!
I found your blog on Ashley Bray's blog. I love all the pictures. I also much know more about the Snow loves stories!
Post a Comment