Last night we decided to ask Wendi & Wade to go bowing with us. Sadly, it is not often that we stay out late on a week night. So last night we felt young & spontaneous! (Even though I didn't have school today!) Here are a few pictures. They are off of my phone, hence the slight blur.

Sorry Wade-no pics of you!There were bad storms here last night. The closer we got to home, the more trees we saw down, as well as what looked to be like snow on the ground. It was hail, but in some places it looked like 4 or more inches of snow! We got home to no electricity. Out came the candles & flashlights. We got power back around 1:00am! Thankfully it doesn't appear that we have any major damage. Lots of leaves & small branches down, and a small gap in the fence. JUST enough for the dogs to get through this morning. Thanks to a very nice man who called as I was driving around looking for them, they are back safe & sound & very wet!
I am loving my day off so far.
I am meeting up with Wendi later for lunch & a facial.
Then David & I are off to Abilene for the weekend to visit family
& play with the boys!
I am sure I will have some pictures to share next week.
Have a great Friday everyone!


4 comments:
So fun!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
You guys are so spontaneous! haha! Looks like fun. I love bowling and haven't been in forever. We should be spontaneous and meet up soon!!
PS. Horrible picture of me.
HEY Ashley!! Thanks for your comment! I am so glad you left one because now I can check in on you! So glad you are doing so well. I had fun "catching up" reading your blog. You look so happy!!! Take care and have a great weekend!
Post a Comment