And next was Abilene...
David & I got home late Tuesday night from Minneapolis on a not-so-fun flight! (With all the storms going on, the turbulents were horrible, we were both really glad to be back on solid ground!)
Wednesday morning I repacked my bags & headed to Abilene for a few days to visit my family.
I had a nice dinner on Wednesday evening with mom & dad at our favorite Chinese restaurant, that is newly opened!


Mom & I had lots of fun shopping & it was so good to see my three growing & precious nephews.
We spent Thursday morning at the park. We played hard, flew a kite & fed the ducks.




On Friday I got my hair cut! I have been needing it badly & wanted to go to my favorite hair girl in Abilene! Here what it looks like now!

Wednesday morning I repacked my bags & headed to Abilene for a few days to visit my family.
I had a nice dinner on Wednesday evening with mom & dad at our favorite Chinese restaurant, that is newly opened!


Mom & I had lots of fun shopping & it was so good to see my three growing & precious nephews.
We spent Thursday morning at the park. We played hard, flew a kite & fed the ducks.


On Friday I got my hair cut! I have been needing it badly & wanted to go to my favorite hair girl in Abilene! Here what it looks like now!


1 comment:
AWW!! I love your hair. So cute! And, I'm so glad you got to spend time in Abilene with your family.
Post a Comment