Part two of spring break was a business trip...well, for David at least! He works for a great company & they were so sweet to pay my way on a trip he had last week. He had to go to Minneapolis on Monday & Tuesday-so I went along for the ride! It was really fun to get to go with him! AND I got to visit two of my ALL time favorite stores as well as the Mall of America.


That place is HUGE!!!
Paper Source
AND I found out the great news that they are opening a store in Dallas this summer! Yeah! I could (and did) spend way to much $$$ at this place!
and H&M.

They got several inches of snow while we were there & we had a great hotel.
Hopefully I'll get to go on more business trips with him this summer!


That place is HUGE!!!Paper Source
AND I found out the great news that they are opening a store in Dallas this summer! Yeah! I could (and did) spend way to much $$$ at this place!
and H&M.They got several inches of snow while we were there & we had a great hotel.
Hopefully I'll get to go on more business trips with him this summer!


2 comments:
happy easter and happy spring break! i'm so glad you got a paper source and h&m fix, and a nephew fix too!
I love h&m!
Post a Comment