Last night David & I had a great evening with our friends Wendi & Wade. We enjoyed a nice dinner at Pei Wei, the delightfully good, cheaper version of one of my favorite restaurants, PF Changs.
After dinner we went to 4 Day Weekend. It's a great improv comedy club in downtown Fort Worth, another one of my favorite places. Wendi & Wade had been before, but this was a 1st for David & myself. We loved it & are excited to return. We all laughed so hard & enjoyed every second of it.
Thanks Wendi & Wade for the great idea for our monthly date night!!


3 comments:
Love your quote!
FUN! We love 4 Day Weekend!
Hi Ashley,
I think I've met you once before, but thought I'd introduce myself again before you thought some stalker was posting on your blog. My husband, Jeremy, and I worked out at CDR with David. Anyway, just wanted to say hi and that I was glad I found your blog so we could keep up with yall. Tell David we said hi!
Kendra and Jeremy Broom
Post a Comment