We had the opportunity to go to a Dallas Stars game today...compliments of a very nice lady who David works with. Now I have to say, I have not been to a ton of professional sporting events in my life, but this has to go on the top of my list. I loved all the action & slamming into the glass. Those guys are tough. We had a great time & our friends Jill & Ian even got to come along. (Sorry no pictures of you, guys!)The great experience my be due to the face that we had great seats. We were even surrounded by several of the players wives & kids, most of whom spoke languages other than English! Here are a few pictures from the day. Sorry...I didn't take very many!
We had a great time & hope to get to go back soon!
(Oh yeah, the Stars won 1-0!)
(Oh yeah, the Stars won 1-0!)


1 comment:
I love going to Stars game for the same reason you do. It's so fun to watch them slam against the glass. I can't stop laughing for some reason. Glad you guys had fun! Sounds like David works with some nice people. Miss and love you!
Post a Comment