Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Who let the dogs out?


Today the dogs got out of the yard for the 2nd time in four days. Ugh!
I mean...we feed them, play with them, give them a nice yard to run it. And this is the thanks we get? :)

What goes the the mind of a dog? Is it just "FUN! FUN! FUN!" or "Let's find a way to get out of the yard, run far far away & never come back!"


Please, doggies....don't run away again. At least not this week. Twice is enough.

(a big thanks to the kind citizens of Mansfield for calling & not going home with a new pet of your own!!)

3 comments:

Chelsie Sargent said...

I love your puppies- we are about to have one of our own. Check my blog for upcoming pictures!

annalee said...

hey friend,
when you get a chance will you change my link on your sidebar to annaleeper.blogspot.com (the old one is spam).
have a great day!

JENNY said...

haha! Your doggies are so cute. I like your new blog layout!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers