Sunday, January 27, 2008

There she is.....


Did anyone else watch the Miss America Pageant last night? Wow. I don't really know what to say. Now, I have never been an avid fan or supporter of pageants, but always enjoy watching Miss America. This year TLC did a reality show for all the contestants in order to try to "modernize" them & bring the pageant a little more up-to-date. In doing so, they sadly seemed to just make a mockery of it all. The music was nothing by annoying, the host was by NO means an expert at reading the teleprompter & the "eliminated" the girls one by one which seemed to just make a joke out of the whole experience. It was all way too reality showish & really seemed cheep! Anyone agree?

:)

1 comment:

B said...

Hey Ashley! I was blog stalking and found yours! I totally agree with you about the Miss America thing. :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers