
David & I have been talking for quite a while about getting a treadmill. A few weeks back we decided that would be our Christmas gift to each other. We have looked at several different ones trying to find a good deal. Tonight when he came home from work he had a surprise for me. He had stopped & bought one on the way home! We hastily moved it in, put it together and when for a test run. I am actually excited to get in the morning & go for a run. Wow! Now that says something. Way to go baby...thanks for the surprise!


5 comments:
Yahoo! What a fun idea! Great gift to share and to improve your health for the new year! Great motivation! I am excited for you both, because I know you have been saving and searching for one! Love you both! Mom
merry christmas! you will love it! it's motivating! miss you and love you!!!
That's so exciting!! Have you run every single second since you got it?
We love our treadmill! It's like there are no excuses not to work out when you can work out without leaving home! Enjoy!
Post a Comment