Happy 4th of July!
I love holidays. David & I had such a wonderful day! We slept in and had some very nice lazy time to start the day off. Then we decided it would be fun to take the dogs to the park to play. It was fun, until they ran off! We are counting on Abby to the be "responsible dog" until Berkley learns. Well, they ran off down the creek and crossed a pretty busy street before we could get to them. After that excitement, we decided it was time to go home and wash the cars. We enjoyed a few hours of no rain, and somewhat clear skys. All of this rain is crazy! I am loving it, and David is tired of it! I have to say, it doesn't really seem like summer...a Texas summer at least! We just worked around the house for the afternoon. Then got ready to go to the Texas Rangers Game! We had so much fun and enjoyed a great fireworks show after the game. We ended up watching the fireworks from the parking lot so we could get out before the rush of traffic hit. After the grand finalie, a ton of car alarms were going off from all the noise and vibrations...it was pretty funny. We enjoyed the day, and it was so nice for David to have a day off!
Us at the game in our nice seats...where we couldn't see the scoreboard, and I had to lean to see the batter! We ended up moving down into to some really great seats were we could see everything!
My camera has a fireworks setting on it, it makes them look weird I think!
But I kinda like it....
But I kinda like it....
Watching our 1st firework show together!
I have been meaning to post more pictures of the house now that it is decorated!
Living Room
Our new IKEA entry table!
Guest Bedroom...come & stay at The Snowed Inn! (The bed is really comfy!)
David's "Man Room" Can you guess why?
Last weekend I went to Abilene so mom & I could have a garage sale. I took Berkley with me, who succeed in chewing up several things in Mom & Dads beautiful backyard! Oops...sorry! :) Owen & Clay had fun playing with "Berk-a-lee"
Here is sweet Clay playing with Berkley. They were so cute together!


4 comments:
Oh my gosh.. I've got to come stay in the Snowed Inn! how cute. And I love all of your green walls and the pictures hung just completes the house! Sounds like you had a great 4th of July with your hubby! See you in September when we go to Nashville!! :)
Clint said he saw you while you were here! I wish that I could have! I love your house...so cute!
I LOVE your house and can't wait to come see it! It sounds like you had a great 4th of July at the ballpark. Love you!
LOVE the entry table and the whole setup of the house. nice work!
colin and chloe and most all kids call our berk "berk-a-lee" too, just like clay and owen do.
it cracks me up. i guess it's better than the one kid in our neighborhood who calls her brocc-o-li, like the vegetable, though!
Post a Comment