Hudson got to to to Abilene a few days before Emma & I went to join it.
It was his first solo visit to Bud & Honey's house. I think it's safe to say that all had a wonderful time!
While brother was away, we tried to make the most of our time!
Emma & I drove to down on Friday after school. It was fun to have some solo time with her & we were both excited to get there & enjoy some fun all together. We hated David couldn't join us-but he was having a really busy week at work, so it worked out for the best for everyone.
We made the most of our girl time & made a little pit-stop at Magnolia Market! So much fun!!
The best we could get on a crazy windy day!
Putt-Putt for the fun of it!
Roller Skating
It was the kids first time! Emma caught on right away, and by the end of it-Hudson was loving it as well!


No comments:
Post a Comment