Monday, March 28, 2016

Easter 2016




 Well, this Easter has been one for the books. 
On Thursday, David was diagnoised with the flu. 
None of us had our flu shots this year {lesson learned!}, so we all went on tamiflu to hopefully prevent it. 
Saturday, Hudson started having tummy troubles-I think due to the meds. 
Sunday the Easter bunny visited! The kids had a blast hunting eggs. 
Shortly after, Hudson started throwing up. David has been absolutely miserable this whole time.
Today {Monday} I took the boys to the doctor again-David's has now gone into pneumonia & they think Hudson has a tummy bug. They are both miserable & pitiful.
Not at all how we planned on spending our Easter weekend, but above all I am just thankful for doctors, medicines, and most of all that our Lord was risen from the dead for us all!










No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers