SOOOO thankful we were able to have movers do the heavy lifting!
We rented a Uhaul trailer just for stuff we would need in an apartment for 1-3 months.
July 4th...
Official Move Day
It was a hard morning.
First sighting of our home for the next two months
This was the extent of our living room furniture for the first week! ha!
For our first morning {that David was back at work}
the kids & I woke up & headed to find some donuts. Priorities.
The we were off to find a park. Had to start off our Katy Living right!
{How Emma gets Hudson to stand with her for a picture...he obviously loves it!! Ha!}


1 comment:
What a whirlwind experience this has been. Lots of highs and lows! But what we saw was the strength you two have to endure hardships and keep your chins up!!! (And sitting on the bed, having a good cry and eating yummy caramels is always a good way to get through the lows of lows!!!!) I love you sweetie and I am so happy for you but mostly I am so proud of you and David for moving on though the sell of a house in Mansfield had some bitter disappointments...you didn't let it win!!!
Post a Comment