Monday, March 9, 2015

Emma's first loose tooth!

  The day after Emma's birthday, she lost her first tooth! It had been hanging by a thread for a few days, and she finally agreed to letting her daddy pull it. 
She was SO EXCITED for the tooth fairy to bring her "one silver coin!"


1 comment:

Mary Kay said...

Things I will never forget about this day:
How the tooth fairy knew to come to her house because she could smell her tooth!
How excited she was to go to bed that night
How funny it was to hear David tell her how big his Tooth Fairy was, the size of an apple!
How absolutely delighted she was over the note the tooth fairy left...precious idea and what a memory for her!!! I wish I had thought of that when you were little!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers