Friday, July 18, 2014

It's catch up time!

I am EIGHT MONTHS BEHIND! 
That is more than overwhelming.
But since I started this blog to be our family "scrapbook" I want to keep it up!

{Sorry Hudson, your sisters baby days were very well documented on the blog, and yours are not. 
Please forgive me! But you are very well documented on Instagram, 
and Emma didn't have that when she was a baby...so that counts for something...right!?!}

Just wanted to give all you {non-existent} readers out there a heads up that you might be seeing 
Christmas in July 
{and Valentines, and Easter, and birthdays...}. 
You get the idea. 

Since we are living in an apartment for the next 2+ months I figured I should use the time to catch up.
{That's a post for another day...we live in Houston now!} ;) 

Here goes...let the catch up days begin!

1 comment:

Mary Kay said...

I am soooo proud of you for documented all your sweet times! You are using your time wisely! I hope this will inspire me to catch up as well!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers