Saturday, March 8, 2014

More November Pictures!!

 As I'm looking back on pictures to pick out for posts, 
there are just SO. MANY. that I feel like I can't NOT sure!


 Hudson & Bud are BIG buddies! I love love love this picture!

 And Emma LOVES "Mr. Cow"
 We had fun at the football game watching our favorite babysitter do her thing! :)

Hudson was SO CUTE trying to crawl! This was my favorite little position. 


Those. EYES!!! And that SMILE!!! 









3 comments:

Mary Kay said...

It was such a treat to find all these blog updates and all the pictures! I agree...I love the picture of Bud and his little buddy! So sweet!!

Unknown said...

Wow!nice website you admission here! Accrue up the able work!
wholesale Jewelry

CCTVideatechnosolutions said...

thanks for this post. This post makes a great point about focusing your efforts.
gprs Based Vehical Tracking System

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers