Saturday, March 8, 2014

Knight Camp 2013

Hi, I'm Ashley. This is my blog. I kept it updated once upon a time.
 5 months behind! I am FIVE months behind! That is just a little overwhelming!
I'm going to start trying to do some catch-up. And there is A LOT of that to do!

So...back to October...
Emma went to her second Knight camp and had a BLAST! 
Thankfully, she stayed healthy this year & got to stay the whole time! 

4 sweet & growing cousins

And one little cousin that was happy to help with drop off & pick up!

On pick-up day the whole family {mom, dad, zach, meg, david, myself & all the kids} 
enjoyed hanging out at Mineral Wells for the day. The weather was perfect, and we loved getting to hike & explore a bit, fish & eat some good food!







1 comment:

Brittnie said...

I love this tradition. . . super fun!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers