Saturday, November 9, 2013

6 months {Hudson Whitfield}

 HOW is it possible? All the little baby is gone! It's so bittersweet! In one way I am loving getting to see Hudson's sweet personality come out & him explore some independence, but I am also missing having a tiny baby! 



He is still just the SWEETEST, happiest, easiest baby ever! 
So, so precious! I just can't get enough of him!


His 6 month well check was great, even though those four shots really threw him for a look! :( So sad! 
18.3 lbs 
27.5 inches
 He is perfectly happy & healthy in every way & we couldn't be MORE thankful for that blessing!


Hudson is sitting up like an expert & trying SO HARD to crawl. He can move backwards across the room, but I have a feeling moving forward isn't too far away!

 He is an expert at planking! Ha! 
This cracks me up, he will do this & hold it for 6-10 seconds. So strong & funny!

He has tried lots of new foods the past two months & is pretty much a fan of all of them! Pea's are not his favorite, but he will tolerate them. His favorites are sweet potatoes, squash & apples. 
He LOVES to drink water our of a sippy cup & eat Mum-Mum & puffs.
Meal time, especially at a restaurant, has drastically changed in our world! He is B-U-S-Y and tries to get his hands {and mouth} on anything & everything! 
I am seeing writing on the wall that he is going to be ALL BOY! He wants to be moving all. the. time!

Sequels, screams, laughs, smiles & talking are constant from the little guy & just too precious.
He has really started "talking" and laughing with and at Emma. They already have such a cute & sweet little relationship.

1 comment:

Mary Kay said...

Sweet little guy, I agree, its so hard to see him growing so fast and yet so fun all at the same time! And yes, you are gonna be busy cause I don't think that little guy is gonna stop much! :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers