I had written this post about a month ago, and am just now getting around to finishing it. Really, nothing much has changed, Emma is still just a sweet & excited about Hudson as she was when he was born. She is being such an awesome big sister!
I don't know if there is anything that has warmed my heart more than seeing Emma & Hudson together.
I don't know if there is anything that has warmed my heart more than seeing Emma & Hudson together.
She has been {and still is} so sweet with him & so excited to have him here.
I don't think I will every forget the moment she got to meet him for the first time. It was the most precious thing, and I was having to work hard to not totally lose it! There was nothing sweeter than seeing my TWO sweet babies together for the first time, and her reaction to him was just priceless. Love!
Things to remember:
MANY times a day {I'm talking 20+} she will say..."Awww, he's SO cuuuute!"
She often pats his little head & says "Good boy!"
Several times a day she will say to me "He came out of your tummy!?"
She always refers to him as "Baby Brudder" and always wants to know where he is, what he is doing, what he is saying, etc.
She is full of sweet hugs & kiss for him.
She things pretty much every noise he makes, or movement he makes is hysterical! He can get the biggest gut laugh out of her, simply by moving his hand.
Here's a video of her checking him out for the first time. So sweet. It does not have her walking into the room & seeing him. That part was so precious as well.


1 comment:
oh, ash!!! I literally have a lump in my throat! That video is PRECIOUS. Oh! That Emma girl. Too too sweet. So glad you got such a precious moment on camera-- I just can't get over how sweet it is!!! I've been ignoring my blogging life!! Must get back to it-- instagram is awesome, but I forgot how much i love a larger format. Ok. Inspiration & heartwarming all in one dose :) Love you, & those sweet littles, too!!! xoxoxoxxooooo
Post a Comment