We are blessed with the best family & friends ever! We have had so many visitors to meet our sweet boy. I got pictures of a lot of them, but there were a lot I didn't. Here are the ones I did capture!
Andrea
{Didn't get Anton & Kids with Hudson}
Michael
{Didn't get one with Sandy}
Jenny
{This was SUCH a treat for her to get to some. Her, Chris & kids happened to be driving to visit her parents the day after Hudson was born & they were so sweet to make a little detour so she could come by. I was so surprised & excited!}
Oldest & Youngest Cousins: Owen + Hudson
Clay
Will
The first pictures of the FIVE cousins!!
Aunt Meg & Uncle Zach
The Jamiesons
Papa Bear & Honey
{aka The Calhouns}
Wade & Wendi
{Another fun treat that they were in town & could stop by!}
Thanks to everyone who has come to meet Hudson, visit us, bring food, or a sonic drink, or help out.
We have been so blessed!


2 comments:
Hudson is one well loved little boy!
Love that you have so many pictures of all those who so sweetly came to meet Mr. Hudson!
I loved getting to meet Hudson and see you guys! Such a special moment!
Post a Comment