I have been meaning to write this most for over a month now, and it just hasn't happened!
Mostly because I've really been wanting to take Emma out & take some 3 1/2 year pictures of her and include them in this post...but it just hasn't happened!
It seems like weather, sickness, or a tired pregnant momma keep getting in the way of those plans!
They just had spring pictures at school, so I'm counting on those to be good! :)
It is STILL hard for me to believe our sweet girl is 3 1/2!
Where has time gone?
Every day, we are blown away by our sweet girl!
She really does have the sweetest & cutest personality.
I feel like it's somewhat impossible to even begin to put into words her little words.
I wish I could just bottle her up right now, the sweet little things she says,
her cute little voice & fun and silly personality.
She has such a sweet heart, and I feel like not a mean, sneaky, or disobedient bone in her body.
Our biggest "problem" is getting her to snap out of her little make believe world to do things we ask,
or not be too disappointing {or throw a fit} when it's time to turn her movie or TV show off.
She has such a sweet heart, and I feel like not a mean, sneaky, or disobedient bone in her body.
Our biggest "problem" is getting her to snap out of her little make believe world to do things we ask,
or not be too disappointing {or throw a fit} when it's time to turn her movie or TV show off.
Emma is very into playing dress up & make believe.
Many days, we go through several different costumes during the course of a day.
Her favorite toy is still her "little Mickey."
And although it is not in her hand ALL day EVERY day, it is still there with her most of the time.
Thankfully, she is really good about leaving him behind when that is necessary.
Unfortunately, she lost the original Mickey over Thanksgiving at my parents house, but we have a "new Mickey" that has been a good replacement.
She often times tells me "I am going to pretend this is Old Mickey"
She loves to dance & sing, put on shows & prend to be ballerina.
We are hoping to put her in Ballet this summer.
She is still a somewhat picky eater, but we really can't complain.
She would much rather have a plate of fresh fruit & veggies, than french fries, chicken nuggets or pizza.
Or pretty much anything for that matter, that's her meal of choice 95% of the time.
She's one healthy little girl! :)
She still loves school & does really well. It's hard to believe that we are nearing the end of her first year of school. The Tuesday-Thursday schedule seems to be the perfect amount of time for her {and me!}.
Each day when I pick her up, it is pure joy on her part and completely melts my heart each time. Most days she runs to me and says "Mommy!!! You came back!!!"
{As if I haven't ever been there to pick her up, sweet girl!}
She seems to be getting excited about being a big sister. her Baby Brother doll is with her a lot & she has the cutest/funniest little voice she uses to talk for him.
She likes to let her baby try out all the baby things that are around the house.
She loves being a helper and has such a sweet tender heart, I know she will do great in her new role!
I can't wait to see them together!
She does not like to call him Hudson, it's pretty much always Baby Brother.
There is so much more I could write about our sweet Emma Grace & all that she loves & does. But I feel like maybe I've touched on the highlights.
If not, I'll try to come back later & add in things I think of, since this is a good journal for me.
There is so much more I could write about our sweet Emma Grace & all that she loves & does. But I feel like maybe I've touched on the highlights.
If not, I'll try to come back later & add in things I think of, since this is a good journal for me.






2 comments:
Oh how we love our Emma-girl! She is getting so big...I just can't believe it! Where has the time gone? I agree with the part for sure about her not having a mean bone in her body...she is the easiest going, sweet natured little girl!
I am laughing at the part about her saying you came back to get her at school. Ellie does that same thing, in fact she tells her teacher that she is soooo worried that I won't ever be back. Thankfully I know her teachers personally and they don't think I'm some sort of abusive mom! It kind of breaks my heart that they can even think of us not coming back for our most precious gifts in the world!
Post a Comment