Friday, January 11, 2013

Randoms...

Ok, sorry for the post overload today! But I just HAD to get caught up!!!
These were just a few random pictures I wanted to share when I was looking through Christmas-time pictures. Some of which, should make you feel really good about how your house looks at the current moment! ha! As you will see, all of our days are not perfect or perfectly-picked up around here!
Just trying to keep it real, people!

Mommy & her cute Christmas girl before church

Emma really wanted to paint my toe nails one night...
 messy but sweet memories. 
{They may or may not still be dark red with Emma's lovely blue artwork on top. I'm not telling ;)}
 When my mom was here one day over the holidays, I walked in Emma room to this. TOO SWEET!


4 comments:

Lauri Anne said...

What sweet pictures! Emma is so cute!

Mary Kay said...

Oh I love that you captured our story time!!! That was sooo fun. Sweet pictures!!

Jessica said...

Emma is such a cutie! And I'm glad you're keepin' it real with your blog pics. ;)

karen said...

what a sweet story time! i imagine that honey is the best story reader ever. honey and her little emma bee. love seeing the pix!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers