Emma had her school program this past week & it was so fun and precious!
We are so thankful for her school, teachers and friends she has there.
Someone didn't take a nap that afternoon & was quite grumpy and kept saying "I just wanna stay HOME!"
I was a little worried how the evening would go, but once we were there she was fine & excited!
This is not the best pictures, but wanted to document her sweet little Christmas outfit.
Singing Jingle Bells & doing a great job of ringing her bell. :)
She liked the preforming part, but LOVED watching the rest of the show. She was so excited and into it!
And then Santa came out...oh MY! She was so excited!
And we have Santa to thank for asking her if she wanted a "baby doll, or...a shotgun....or a motorcycle?" Of course she said motorcycle! Can you tell "Santa" knows this momma & daddy pretty well? ;) Ok-don't know where he came up with the motorcycle part, but Emma hasn't forgotten! I guess I might be adding something to my shopping list!
It was such a fun evening & we are already excited about next years show!


2 comments:
Oh how much we hated to miss it but thank you for posting pictures. She looks so cute! I love the dress!!! Also, I love the way she is looking at Santa! So cute!!
that is such a cute dress! was this the dress honey got for emma? it so cute of her and santa. very precious times!
Post a Comment