Today my baby girl is THREE. I am still in denial that that is possible. 3. That is just so big!
I take Emma for her three-year well check on Wednesday, and will do her big three year post after I have her stats. It's a big week for our girl, turning three & starting preschool! Lots of posting coming up, maybe that will help me get back into the swing of blogging!
We had a fun weekend of celebrating our sweet girl. This year we celebrated Cowgirl-style & had a blast! She was SO EXCITED about her Cowgirl party and even the smallest details thrilled her, which of course made my day!
Here's a look at all the party details!
{And of course you can visit Snowbird Design if you would like to purchase this party pack...it will be available for purchase SOON!}
The invitation.
I am just in love with my new shaped cards and this cute & sassy cowgirl silhouette. It was kinda my inspiration & helped everything come together.
{I used my new waterproof labels, which are ah-mazing, by the way!}
I just can't get enough of striped paper straws. And this color combination went along perfectly for the party. I ordered them from this Etsy shop.
The table-I was so pleased with how it all turned out!
I had made the burlap banners last year for our church's Fall Festival and they worked perfectly as my backdrop anchor.
I reused a frayed fabric banner from Emma's party last year and made a new one.
Then I bought three colors of yarn & made a cute & funky pom-pom garland.
The three mixed together perfectly!
LOVE these sweet spoons, from this Etsy shop.
I designed & ordered the cute shaped stickers to put on favor boxes. Everyone was able to fill a box with cookies to take home.
I decided to go easy with cookies, ice cream & milk.
We had six different yummy kinds of cookies.
Along with the cookies, each kid got a cowboy hat to take home.
I got them from Oriental Trading and embellished the girls with fabric flowers & the boys with sheriff badges.
I am SO GLAD I started this tradition on Emma's first birthday!
Each year I buy a book that goes with the theme of her party & have all the guests write a little message to her inside the front cover. I also put in a copy of her invitation & a picture of her from her party. I love the idea of her having all of these books on her shelf to show her kids one day.
And if you have little girls-this book is so cute. Adorable illustrations & a cute little story!
Every Cowgirl Needs Dancing Boots by Rebecca Jannie
Cute little stick horses my sweet dad cut out for me, and I painted. The kids had fun running riding these.
I started to have a photo booth with fun props, but had a different idea & am so glad I went this direction. I painted little cowgirl & cowboy cutouts for the kids to stick their faces through. I just love them! Now I've got to figure out what do with them, because I just can stand to get rid of them! If anyone wants to use them for a party, let me know...I would love to loan them out! :)
The kids loved the strawberry & chocolate milk!
I had bought Starbucks frappuccino's, unfortunately ;) had to drink them, then reused them instead of buying the expensive bottles on party supply websites.
I had cute cowgirl & cowboy coloring pages.
And last by definitely not least-my sweet little cowgirl!!
Our precious little family!
More party posts coming soon...




6 comments:
Ashley- The party was adorable. I loved all the details! You are a pro at that!!! It was so fun to celebrate with you three and yes, I can't believe you have a 3 year old!
We love you all!
Oh my goodness!!! This is ADORABLE! I love what you did. And, the book idea.....so perfect. I love it all! You really are so creative. Emma looks SO CUTE in her get up. I cannot believe she is 3!
So creative! Love it all! Good job, & happy birthday Emma!
Everything looked great! I love all your attention to details that just make it perfect. Way to go, Ashley!
Whoa!!! What a party!! You are the master party planner, little miss :) It looks like it was a huge smash-- so glad it all came together! Worth the work for sure ;) xoxo
Seriously, Ash! SO SO SO SO cute!! And I might just steal that book idea- what a great memory to give Emma some day.
Post a Comment