Friday, May 4, 2012

Potty Training-try #2

 We are potty trained...
{we are not accident free, still have some work do to with going #2, and are in pull ups night time & naps}
 but I've been so proud of my sweet girl,
and how BIG she is!!!

 I came across this great post on Pinterest & felt inspired, so we got all our necessities ready & off we went!
I pretty much followed this experienced momma's suggestions by the book for day #1.


 Her cute call chart
&
 potty chart
we used for the first few days.




After the first day or two, she really started to catch on.
We've been in big girl panties {which are too cute & fun, by the way!}
for over a month now.





 We still have our moments, but I guess it's just a process, 
and all & all I really am so proud of how she has done.
And it's SO nice to not be changing diapers! :)

1 comment:

emily said...

I'm going to have to check out that pin! We got the same potty in green :) "Hello potty chair. Good-bye potty chair"-- at least he acknowledges it! The thrill of not changing diapers+the cool (temp. wise) feeling of undies is a BIG draw... I've got to make a plan & get my boy on the pot!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers