I think at every stage/age Emma has been at I've said, "this is my favorite!"
And I feel that way, once again!
Of course we have our "moments"
{and oh-my can she have some serious "moments!" the girl can be quite dramatic, people!}
but all-in-all life with our sweet Emma Grace is just too fun for words.
Over the weekend I was trying to figure out when something happened a few years ago,
so I was looking back in my blog archives.
It made me realize I haven't been very good about posting updates on things Emma is doing, saying, etc.
And since this is our family "scrapbook" I need to seriously step it it!
Here's some things she doing or saying that I want to remember.
Meet Mickey & Minnie
They go EVERYWHERE with us. All day. Everyday.
As you can tell they are quite loved!
She gets them out of their "house" {yes, it's the microwave of her play kitchen} first thing in the morning,
puts them back in their for nap time & bed time,
but the rest of the day they are clinched in her sweet little hand.
Playing outside, in the pool, in the bath, at meal time.
Blankie
She is still very attached to her special blanket.
She used to rub the corner or edges on her nose.
Now she picks the fuzz balls off & puts them on her cheek.
I have no idea why she does this, or what about that is comforting! It's pretty funny to watch.
The girl loves watching movies or "boobies" as she says. Ha!
She will probably be so embarrassed by that one day, sorry Emma! :)
Her current favorite is Wonder Pets.
She still LOVES to be outside.
We have a lot of honeysuckle in our back yard, and she loves to pick the flowers & try to get the honey out. Too precious, and brings back so many memories of my childhood!
I told David the other night that she just lives in a pretend land most of the day!
She is constantly pretending & I love it!
Many times through the day she has pretend "nick-nicks" or eats pretend food,
has the cutest little conversations with Mickey & Minnie, or other little people characters or animals...
The list could go on & on.
A few things she's saying that I just love...
When she's sharing something she has with you:
"One me." -when she gives something to you.
"One you!" -when she keeps one for herself
"Come on, Mommy! Follow Me!"
When she wants to be held
"Hold You!"
"It's swippewy!"
{It's slippery!-I LOVE how she says it...it's too cute!}
And another one of those words I will hate to see her pronounce correctly,
because it's so cute how she says it now!
mam-ich=sandwich


2 comments:
What a beautiful, big girl!
I can't get over how fun she is too! I love all her little words and the way she pretends! Can we add the way she says Honey....Nunny...melts my heart every time! Thanks for the update!! So loving hearing all the cute little things she is in to!
Post a Comment