Thursday, March 29, 2012

Zoo Day

I have lots of blogging to catch up on! 

David had a business trip last week, and my sweet mom came into to town to keep us company & watch Emma so I could do a little spring cleaning without my little helper "helping." 
It was a HUGE help & I appreciate it so much. 
We made sure to leave some time for some fun on the last day she was here!
We spend a beautiful & fun day at the FW Zoo, and Emma was thrilled! 
I wish I had a video of when we told her the night before that we were going to go, 
her reaction was priceless! She was jumping up & down & talking non-stop about all the animals she could think of. Precious!

 Get ready for picture overload!




It was one of the most fun days at the zoo. 
It had been raining all week & I guess the animals had all been cooped up, so they were all SO active! 
We loved it!



 


 I love this cute girl, so much!!
 

One of our favorite things to do is feed the birds. And they were all so hungry! 
They ate every last seed on our stick!

 


 


 

 

 I HATE that this picture is so blurry, but LOVE that look of pure joy on her sweet face.
 She could not have been any more thrilled to be riding on the train!



 Love these two girls!! :)

 What a fun day!

4 comments:

laura jo said...

I just finished a post about the zoo! We were there today. It would have been so much fun if our days overlapped and we could see each other! :) Keep the pics coming!

JENNY said...

Such cute pictures!!!! You are such a great Momma!

Mary Kay said...

Oh my, that made me want to cry! What a fun day it was for me too! I loved seeing Emma SHEER delight over each and every thing! What a joy she is! I love getting to come hang out and experience the zoo together. Sweet memories!!! Love you sweetie!

emily said...

it's official!!! SHE'S TOO BIG & WAY WAY WAY TOO CUTE!!!!! I love you, EMMA!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers