New Years Eve is David's birthday so we decided to celebrate by going to the beach!
The weather the day before was so perfect & the forecast was the same.
It didn't end up being as warm as Thursday,
but we all loved being out & searching for treasures along the beach.
First it was present time!
We all got a kick out of the card Blake got David.
It was fairly chilly by the water, but we enjoyed each second.
I loved getting some fun pictures of our day!
We found several starfish.
Emma really loved them!
Don't worry, this one was already dead.
I LOVE this pictures of her sweet little hand!
And that cute sandy nose!
This is what happens when you sit down on the wet sand. :)
Sweet girl is not into smiling for the camera these days.
Still a sweet picture of my precious little family, none the less!
Grumps won the prize of finding the best treasures of the day!
This girl was NOT even bothered by the birds.
We started feeding them & the would be feed away from her head,
and she acted as if they weren't even there!
We had fun running through the birds...
So sweet! Her hair got curlier & curlier as the day went on.
I hope it stays that way...
she won't mind those humid days if it does! :)
Sunday we went to church with Blake,
flew a kite off of Blake's dock,
enjoyed a yummy lunch at home
& Emma got her only decent nap of the weekend.
Which we all needed! ;)
We were all really excited & rang in the new year by...
sleeping! :)
We were all worn out & in bed before midnight! Ha!
These are the only pictures I got from the day...
Emma & Happy had fun making their gingerbread house.
Thank you, Snow's, for the fun holiday weekend!
We had a great time & are spoiled by you!


2 comments:
Top three favorite pictures:
1. The card for David - 31
2. Sweet sandy nosed Emma
3. You running and jumping for the birds
See you soooooooooonnn!!
I LOVE those curls!!!
I also love your jumping picture...good style!
Looks like ya'll had a great time!!
Post a Comment