Friday, December 23, 2011

Cookies for Santa

Yep, I've been a really bad blogger this month! 
Christmastime with a two year old is EXTREMELY fun & extremely busy as well!
And I wouldn't have it any other way!

Santa visited our house last night & left some really fun surprises for our sweet girl to find when she woke up.
I will post on that soon, but I thought I would back up & try to do a little catch up on other Christmas-related things first.

Yesterday morning Emma & I baked & decorated sugar cookies.
We had to make sure the big guy would have a yummy treat to leave by the fireplace! 

My sweet girl was so fun, and loved making them...
ok, who am I kidding, she loved EATING them! :)
She was too cute in her apron & flour covered face!
















I hope this can be our own little Christmas tradition for many years to come!

3 comments:

emily said...

I am equal parts scared of & impressed by you & that little Emma girl :) Let's just say that this tradition won't start in our house for a few more years, since I am not as brave as you!! But they looked great! & I'm sure "santa" loved them, too :) Wish WE could have a Christmas tradition of being neighbors all year long!!

Kim said...

Thanks for the reminder that baking cookies for Santa is ONE MORE THING on our to-do list for tomorrow. Whew! I am WAY behind. ;) Sure hope AW hits the ground a runnin' when he pulls into town in the morning! Ha!

Anyhow, love the pictures, and yes, surely the cookie making is a new yearly tradition for you girls. I have no doubt! I'll look forward to seeing lots more flour-covered faces in future years. ;)

Mary Kay said...

I think you have a little baker on your hands!!! I can't wait to taste your hard work!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers