copied from annalee & mom! thanks for giving me something to help get me out of the blog block I have going on!
it's THREE days until thanksgiving.
i hereby declare a THREEs survey is in order.
THREE NAMES I GO BY:
1) ashley
2) ally-that's what my sweet nephews call me
3) mommy
THREE BEVERAGES I DRINK FREQUENTLY:
1) coffee--every morning!
2) water
3) coke
THREE THINGS I WOULD LIKE TO LEARN:
1) to quilt
2) to be a photoshop expert
3) to learn all the settings on my camera
THREE SONGS THAT GET STUCK IN MY HEAD:
1) "hot dog, hot dog, hot diggidity dog"...thanks Emma!
2) rolling in the deep
3) "if i die young" the band perry
THREE MOVIES I COULD WATCH AGAIN AND AGAIN:
1) Sound of Music
2) any really great chick flick
3) Curious George with my girl
THREE TV SHOWS OF MY CHILDHOOD:
1) saved by the bell
2) full house
3) family matters
THREE CAREERS I WOULD ENJOY DOING:
1) card designer...already am part time & love it!
2)owner of a stationary/gift shop
3) graphic designer, similar to #1
THREE CAREERS I WOULD NOT ENJOY DOING
(but i'm thankful someone else does them):
(but i'm thankful someone else does them):
1) CPS
2) trash collector
3) truck driver
THREE THINGS I AM WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1) jeans
2) one of my favorite fossil t's
3) my vintage pearl necklace
THREE THINGS I CAN HEAR RIGHT NOW:
1) birds
2) an airplane
3) Emma sleeping=quite!
THREE THINGS TO-DO TODAY:
1) start pricing stuff for church fundraising garage sale
2) laundry
3) cook dinner
THREE end.


4 comments:
so fun! i'm glad you joined in:)
i also love the fun ways you and your momma are alike!
I agree with Annalee and I like that we like the same things!!!
so good to have you back! I missed your sweet posts!
I really enjoyed this. :) I, too, would love to own a stationery/gift shop! ;) Hope you are doing great. Miss you.
Post a Comment