I kinda feel like I've been bad at taking pictures lately...
We've had a fun {and very hot!} summer around here. David has had several business trips, we've had some fun days with friends & family, days at the pool & days at home trying hard to come up with some new things to do inside on these blazing hot days!
I wish I had more cute swimming pictures...but I'm always too busy keeping up with her to worry about a camera! She loves the "pool" and LOVES to "PASH!" She talks are the pool, swimming & splashing NUMEROUS times a day. There have been many times that the first words she says when she wakes up are, "Pool! Pash! Cway, Weil!" In other words...she likes to play at the pool & splash with her cousins {Clay, Owen & Will!}. When we go swimming her favorite thing to do is stand on the side of pool & throw any & everything in the water to make a splash...or kick her leg donkey-style to "pash!" It's too cute & funny!
While David was away on another business trip last week, mom came to stay & play for a few days. We also had our good family friends the Sellers come in town for our 2nd annual summer get-together. I think the only pictures I got are on my phone, so I'll have to post those later.
Here's just a few random, but sweet, pictures!
This HUGE Curious George book is Emma's current favoite. It is, of course, the biggest & heaviest book which makes it a little difficult.
This day, she wanted duck to hear they story as well.
Emma starting another new trend with her new sunglasses.
Yes, we still are semi-obsessed with any kind of glasses or goggles!
I LOVE this pretty smocked dress Emma wore to church a few weeks ago. This is the best picture I could get...it was naptime & she was not having it!
And I couldn't resist taking a picture of this diaper wedgie. ha! Too cute!
HOW is it already August & HOW is it possibly that I have an almost two year old!?!???
I'm starting to work on her party & although I'm very excited about it, I am NOT ready for my girl to be TWO...that just seems way to big!


2 comments:
Love the pictures and love that smocked dress! So precious. Can't wait to see y'all again soon.
Oh how much fun it was to get to hang out with you girls!!! I love that smocked dress too!! Love you both!!
Post a Comment