I love this pic of Emma at the park. This was one morning last week when it was a tad bit cooler.

On our way to visit Happy & Grumps.

Playing with Uncle Blake's old McDonalds drive through toy. She loved it!!

Visiting the neighbors rabbit

Giving the chucky cheese mouse a hug! Ha!

Looking so big in Happy's sink. She barley fit!

I love when she stands like this...

And aren't these shoes too cute?

Here's a few little peeks at some things for Emma's upcoming b-day party!


Someone seems to think if she "hides" her food under her plate she won't have to eat it.

And last but not least, Emma's two new fishies! Or FEESH! as she calls them!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


2 comments:
I love your "random" pictures, just another way for Honey to feel like she sees the day to day stuff!!! Keep the pictures coming!!! Love you all!
Love these pictures! You have really captured some wonderful memories! Oh, and I like the vintage-y feel.
Post a Comment