Monday, June 13, 2011

Snowbird Design Update

Hello friends!

I haven't written in a while about Snowbird Design. I just wanted to let you know that I am posting more & more Pre-Designed cards. There are lots of different options of what you can do with these & it's a great deal if you are planning a party or a shower! 

Here is a peek at one of the latest cards I posted...don't you like how I planned an engagement party for David & I? ;) I was not feeling creative in coming up with made up names tonight! Ha!

Remember, you can always email me at ashley.snowbird@gmail.com for any of your card & party needs! :)
To grab my button to post on your blog go here. I would love you to stop by & say hi!

Hope everyone is enjoying the summer & surviving the heat!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers